Casoro Capital is a private equity and single-family office focused on creating real estate partnership opportunities that are suitable, attractive, and efficient for high net worth individuals, family offices, and institutions.
Growing out of the success of their parent company, renowned commercial real estate investment firm The PPA Group, they are a highly experienced team who has purchased over $1 billion in multifamily and retail assets.
Casoro Capital leverages disciplined analysis with asset-based knowledge, delivering exceptional, risk-adjusted returns to create responsible opportunities that:
- Benefit everyone from investment partners to tenants.
- Improve the communities in which they are invested .
- Use a best practice fee structure ensuring Casoro’s interests are aligned with the partners .
- Provide in-depth investment analysis, due diligence, construction and project management, property management, and local market knowledge from a seasoned, industry-experienced investment committee.
- Preserve clients’ investments with sustainable, risk-adjusted returns.
Aligned with The PPA Group’s record of success and unparalleled, vertically-integrated expertise, Casoro has the experience and infrastructure to provide exceptional opportunities and value to its partners and the community. Talent and financial acumen are the foundation of Casoro Capital. Its investment committee has over 100 years of combined experience, with deep expertise in the areas that matter most to adding value and capturing upside.
Casoro unlocks that value and delivers attractive returns on investment. Their bench strength and deep, local market knowledge empowers the team to source opportunistic, value-driven real estate opportunities. Through funds, separately managed accounts, and/or direct deals, it benefits both partners and the communities.